HA82-H-A-BPLP-E9 features 8 incredibly bright 3 Watt Next Generation High Power LED's, light output and unique function.
HA82-H-A-BPLP-E9 feature 4 built in Flash Patterns and are fully synchronizable with other light heads and feature a Dim Mode setting.
All our similar lights are fully encapsulated too, which makes them totally totally waterproof and vibration resistant.
HA82-H-A-BPLP-E9 offer greater design, superior light output and more easy to mount.
Driving and road security is serious, "DO NOT" let the low-quality blind you.
Designed by professionals for professionals, we provide Hi-quality and economy product, built for heavy duty use.
Product Feature :
* Voltage : 12~24 VDC
* Current : 0.6 A by Day @ 13.5 V
* Bulb : 3 Watt 8 – LED
* Housing : Aluminum ( Black )
* Cover : PC Material ( Clear )
* Flash Patterns : Single ~ Double Flash
* Heat Sink : Rectangular
* Dimensions : 6.22 * 4.2 * 2.15 cm
* Weight : g
Levels of Intensity :
Two levels of intensity (Class 2 ) in Amber.
Applying Power to the white(Dim) wire will activate the effective intensity "by Night" (Class 2) , Disconnecting the white (Dim) wire for full power "by Day" Operation.
Two levels of intensity (Class 2 ) in Blue.
The wire functions are as follows :
1. Black wire : Ground. Connect to the battery negative terminal or a suitable chassis unit.
2. Red wire : Power +12~24 VDC to operate the lamp.
3. Blue wire : Pattern selection. ( Touch and release to +12~24 VDC to change patterns)
4. White wire : Dim. Mode. Apply +12~24 VDC to dim the brightness of the HA82-H-A-BPLP-E9 will be changed as "Night Mode" . If disconnected leave the Dim wire for " Day Light" use in Blue/Amber.
5. Yellow wire : Sync. wire. Connect to the yellow wires of other HA82-H-A-BPLP-E9 series allow synchronizing. All warning lamps must be at same pattern to be able to sync.
6. Purple wire : Change into Amber color feature.
Notice on Synchronizing and Phase :
a. To operate simultaneously , each LED warning lamp must be at same phase ( A and A or B and B )
b. To operate alternately , LED warning lamp must be set to have the opposite Phase ( A and B or B and A )
Flash Patterns :
Phase A : Single
Phase B : Single
Phase C : Double
Phase D : Double
HA41-A-LP-E9 : ECE R65 Approval No. : XA2-E9-00.1567
HA41-A-LP-E9 : ECE R65 Approval No. : XB2-E9-00.1566
HA41-A-LP-E9 : ECE R10 Approval No. : 10R 03 12786
*** European Franchise ***
Please mail to us for more information !
Tags: Hide Away Led Kit,
ECE R65/R10 APPROVAL SERIES