UMB66-P7 features 60 incredibly bright 3 Watt Next Generation High Power LED's, light output and unique function.
UMB66-P7 feature 4 built in Flash Patterns for ECE R65 and 15 built in Flash patterns for SAE Rate which are fully synchronizable with other light heads and feature a Dim Mode setting.
All our other similar lights are fully encapsulated too, which makes them waterproof totally and vibration resistant.
UMB66-P7 offer greater, superior light output, synchronize capable and more easy to install flush mount design.
Product Feature :
* SAE Class 1 LED Warning Lamp.
* Rated Voltage : Multi-Voltage 12~24 VDC.
* Wattage : 51W@ 13.5V / 62W@ 13.5V
* Amperage : 4.77@ 13.5VDC / 2.26 @27.5VDC
* Bulb : 30 LED in White ; 30 LED in Amber
* Housing : Aluminum for heat dissipation. ( Black )
* Cover : Polycarbonate ( Clear )
* Optic Lens : Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA)
* Flash Patterns : a. ECE R65 - Single ~ Double Flash
b. SAE Rated - 32 Flash Patterns
Light Unit are synchronized and can flash simultaneously or alternately.
* Dimensions : L 304 * W 134 * H 42.90 mm ( Height with magnet )
* Weight : 1.6 kg
* Package : 15PC/CTN/24kgs/25kgs/113*40*30cm (around 4.79')
Levels of Intensity :
Top levels of intensity (Class 1 )
Applying Power to the white(Dim) wire will activate the effective intensity "by Night", Disconnecting the white (Dim) wire for full power "by Day" Operation.
The wire functions are as follows :
1. Black wire : Ground. Connect to the battery negative terminal or a suitable chassis unit.
2. Red wire : Power +12~24 VDC to operate the lamp.
3. Blue wire : Pattern selection. Touch and release to +12~24 VDC to change patterns.
4. Yellow wire : Sync. wire. Connect to the yellow wires of other UMB66-P7 series allow synchronizing. All warning lamps must be at same pattern to be able to sync.
Notice on Synchronizing and Phase :
a. To operate simultaneously , each LED warning lamp must be at same phase ( A and A or B and B )
b. To operate alternately , LED warning lamp must be set to have the opposite Phase ( A and B or B and A )
ECE R65 Flash Patterns :
Phase A : Single
Phase B : Single
Phase C : Double
Phase D : Double
SAE Flash Patterns :
SAE Rated - 32 Flash Patterns
*** European Franchise ***
We have the franchised dealer in European area , please mail to us for more information !