WLH18-BA-E9 that contains total 18 LED with ECE R65 Class 2/ Class 1 and ECE R10 approved. The Aluminum heat sink was formed by “numerical control machining “ Not just using a extrusion molding for production. The heat sink with a unique heat sink-fin type, with good thermal conductivity of aluminum, super good heat dissipation. We also use PTFE membranes with our product , it with excellent hydro-oleophobicity ,chemical resistance, high-temperature resistance and stable permeability. That have the waterproof , dust proof, venting , damping and filtering requirements
Product Feature :
* ECE R65 Category X Wide-angle LED Warning Lamp.
* Rated Voltage : Multi-Voltage 12~24 VDC.
* Wattage : Blue - 26W@13.5V ; Amber 14W@13.5V
* Amperage : Blue - 1.92A@13.5 V ; Amber 0.98A@13.5V
* Bulb : 12 LED in Blue ; 6 LED in Amber ( Full 18 LED in Blue or in Amber also available )
* Housing : Aluminum for heat dissipation. ( Black )
* Cover : Polycarbonate ( Clear )
* Optic Lens : Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA)
* Flash Patterns : a. ECE R65 - Single ~ Double Flash
b. SAE Rated - 15 Flash Patterns
Light Unit are synchronized and can flash simultaneously or alternately.
* Dimensions : L 139 * H 40 * D 53.35 mm
* Weight : 0.412g
Levels of Intensity :
Two levels of intensity (Class 1 ) in Amber.
Applying Power to the white(Dim) wire will activate the effective intensity "by Night" , Disconnecting the white (Dim) wire for full power "by Day" Operation.
Two levels of intensity (Class 2 ) in Blue.
Applying Power to the white(Dim) wire will activate the effective intensity "by Night" (Class 2) , Disconnecting the white (Dim) wire for full power "by Day" Operation.
The wire functions are as follows :
1. Black wire : Ground. Connect to the battery negative terminal or a suitable chassis unit.
2. Red wire : Power +12~24 VDC to operate the lamp.
3. Blue wire : Pattern selection. ( Touch and release to +12~24 VDC to change patterns)
4. White wire : Dim. Mode. Apply +12~24 VDC to dim the brightness of the WLH18-BA-E9 will be changed as "Night Mode" . If disconnected leave the Dim wire for " Day Light" use in Blue/Amber.
5. Yellow wire : Sync. wire. Connect to the yellow wires of other WLH18-BA-E9 series allow synchronizing. All warning lamps must be at same pattern to be able to sync.
6. Purple wire : Color Change ( Blue to Amber color )
Notice on Synchronizing and Phase :
a. To operate simultaneously , each LED warning lamp must be at same phase ( A and A or B and B )
b. To operate alternately , LED warning lamp must be set to have the opposite Phase ( A and B or B and A )
ECE R65 Flash Patterns :
Phase A : Single
Phase B : Single
Phase C : Double
Phase D : Double
WLH18-AA-E9 : ECE R65 Approval No. : XA1-E9-00.1874
WLH18-BB-E9 : ECE R65 Approval No. : XB2-E9-00.1853
WLH18-BA-E9 : ECE R10 Approval No. : E13 10R 05 14064
*** European Franchise ***
Please mail us for more information !