- Voltage : 12~24 VDC
- Current : 1.01 A by Day @ 13.5 V
- Bulb : 3 Watt 6 – LED
- Housing : ABS ( Black )
- Cover : PC Material ( Clear )
- Flash Patterns : Single ~ Double Flash
- Heat Sink : Rectangular
- Dimensions : L 85 * W 20.74 (with Bracket 40.74) * H 17 mm
- Weight : 60 g
- Color : Amber, Blue, White
- ULH61 (E9) is the type to meet Europe ECE R65 & R10
ULH61 (E9) features 6 incredibly bright 3 Watt Next Generation High Power LED’s, light output and unique function.
ULH61 (E9) feature 4 built in Flash Patterns and are fully synchronizable with other light heads and feature a Dim Mode setting.
All our similar lights are fully encapsulated too, which makes them totally waterproof and vibration resistant.
ULH61 (E9) offer greater design, superior light output and more easy to mount.
Driving and road security is serious, “DO NOT” let the low-quality blind you.
Designed by professionals for professionals, we provide Hi-quality and economy product, built for heavy duty use.
Levels of Intensity :
Two levels of intensity (Class 2 ) in Amber.
Applying Power to the white(Dim) wire will activate the effective intensity “by Night” (Class 2) , Disconnecting the white (Dim) wire for full power “by Day” Operation.
The wire functions are as follows :
1. Black wire : Ground. Connect to the battery negative terminal or a suitable chassis unit.
2. Red wire : Power +12~24 VDC to operate the lamp.
3. Blue wire : Pattern selection. ( Touch and release to +12~24 VDC to change patterns)
4. White wire : Dim. Mode. Apply +12~24 VDC to dim the brightness of the ULH61-A-E9 will be changed as “Night Mode” . If disconnected leave the Dim wire for ” Day Light” use in Amber.
Notice on Synchronizing and Phase :
a. To operate simultaneously , each LED warning lamp must be at same phase ( A and A or B and B )
b. To operate alternately , LED warning lamp must be set to have the opposite Phase ( A and B or B and A )
Flash Patterns :
- Phase A : Single
- Phase B : Single
- Phase C : Double
- Phase D : Double
ULH61-A-E9 : ECE-R65-XA2-E9-00.1838
ULH61-B-E9 : ECE-R65-XB2-E9-00.1837
*** European Franchise ***
Please mail to us for more information !