- Voltage : 12~24 VDC
- Current : 0.65 A by Day @ 13.5 V
- Bulb : 3 Watt 3 – LED
- Housing : ABS ( Black )
- Cover : PC Material ( Clear )
- Flash Patterns : Single ~ Double Flash
- Heat Sink : Rectangular
- Dimensions : 9.1 * 3.26 * 2.44 cm
- Weight : 65 g
- Color: Blue
BM31S-BP-E9 features 3 incredibly bright 3 Watt Next Generation High Power LED’s, light output and unique function.
BM31S-BP-E9 feature 4 built in Flash Patterns and are fully synchronizable with other light heads and feature a Dim Mode setting.
All our similar lights are fully encapsulated too, which makes them totally waterproof and vibration resistant.
BM31S-BP-E9 offer greater design, superior light output and more easy to mount.
Driving and road security is serious, “DO NOT” let the low-quality blind you.
Designed by professionals for professionals, we provide Hi-quality and economy product, built for heavy duty use.
Levels of Intensity :
Two levels of intensity (Class 2 ) in Blue.
Applying Power to the white (Dim) wire will activate the effective intensity “by Night” (Class 2) , Disconnecting the white (Dim) wire for full power “by Day” Operation.
The wire functions are as follows :
1. Black wire : Ground. Connect to the battery negative terminal or a suitable chassis unit.
2. Red wire : Power +12~24 VDC to operate the lamp.
3. Blue wire : Pattern selection. ( Touch and release to +12~24 VDC to change patterns)
4. White wire : Dim. Mode. Apply +12~24 VDC to dim the brightness of the BM31S-BP-E9 will be changed as “Night Mode” . If disconnected leave the Dim wire for ” Day Light” use in Blue.
Notice on Synchronizing and Phase :
a. To operate simultaneously , each LED warning lamp must be at same phase ( A and A or B and B )
b. To operate alternately , LED warning lamp must be set to have the opposite Phase ( A and B or B and A )
Flash Patterns :
- Phase A : Single
- Phase B : Single
- Phase C : Double
- Phase D : Double
BM31S-LP-E9 : ECE-R65-XA2-E9-00.1662
BM31S-BP-E9 : ECE-R65-XB2-E9-00.1663
*** European Franchise ***
Please mail to us for more information !