- Voltage : 12~24 VDC
- Current : 1.07 A by Day @ 13.5 V
- LED : 2 Watt – 6 Amber
LED : 2 Watt – 6 Blue
LED : 2 Watt – 6 White
- Housing : Aluminum ( Black ) as heat sink
- Cover : PC Material ( Clear )
- Optic Lens : Polymethylmethacrylate ( PMMA )
- Flash Patterns : Single ~ Double Flash
- Dimensions : L 150 * W 20 * H 29.5 mm (with Bracket L155 * W22.1 * H54.5 mm)
- Weight : 121 g
- Color : Amber, Blue, White (Can be 3 or 4 color combination in one light))
- ULHQU (E9) is the type to meet Europe ECE R65 & R10
ULHQU (E9) features 18 incredibly bright 2 Watt Next Generation High Power LED’s, light output and unique function. (6 Blue LED + 6 Amber LED + 6 White LED) This is Multiple Color light head. It can be 3 or 4 color combination.
ULHQU (E9) feature 4 built in Flash Patterns and are fully synchronizable with other light heads and feature a Dim Mode setting.
All our similar lights are fully encapsulated too, which makes them totally waterproof and vibration resistant.
ULHQU (E9) offer greater design, superior light output and more easy to mount.
Driving and road security is serious, “DO NOT” let the low-quality blind you.
Designed by professionals for professionals, we provide Hi-quality and economy product, built for heavy duty use.
Levels of Intensity :
Two levels of intensity (Class 2 ) in Amber, Blue and Red.
Applying Power to the white(Dim) wire will activate the effective intensity “by Night” (Class 2) , Disconnecting the white (Dim) wire for full power “by Day” Operation.
Notice on Synchronizing and Phase :
- To operate simultaneously , each LED warning lamp must be at same phase ( A and A or B and B )
- To operate alternately , LED warning lamp must be set to have the opposite Phase ( A and B or B and A )
Flash Patterns :
- Phase A : Single
- Phase B : Single
- Phase C : Double
- Phase D : Double
Flash Patterns Selection : By Touching blue wire to Positive (+), you will get the following:
0~1 Second Next Flash Pattern
1~3 Second Previous Flash Pattern
3~5 Second Factory default Pattern 1
Over 5 Seconds Unit will trun off. Retouch to reactivate.
ULHQU-A-E9 : (ECE) 65R00/11*6708*00
ULHQU-B-E9 : (ECE) 65R00/11*6710*00
ULHQU-R-E9 : (ECE) 65R00/11*6709*00
*** European Franchise ***
Please mail to us for more information !